Business branding is an important part of your company’s marketing strategy. Having a proper sign at your location is imperative to establishing your company brand. A well-designed Post and Panel Sign will make a statement about your company that will impact your potential customers. Additionally, the long-term application of a well-constructed Post and Panel Sign will continue to provide your company with lasting impressions and a great return on your investment.
Outdoor signs, more specifically, post and panel signs are specifically designed to increase audience reach and grow an existing customer base. These specific types of signs are versatile. They can function as business signs as well as building signs that help build credibility for your brand.
What Are Post And Panel Signs?
By definition, post and panel signs are basically business signs for outdoor use. They are a frequently used signage system and are often mounted on stainless steel fixings or simply planted to the ground. The panel is the sign, while the posts are the vertical poles that support the panel, hence the name.
The panel of the sign is usually double-sided, ensuring that the sign can be viewed from opposite directions. They can be made from different materials, including aluminum, sandblasted wood, foam core, PVC and metal, just to name a few.
What dictates the type of materials used to create a panel or post sign is the location and the type of application required in the area. For instance, the unforgiving Connecticut climate would require that the sign has more protection against the wear and tear caused by the weather. To increase durability, using laminate on any post and panel sign is imperative.
Post and Panel signs are different from other outdoor signs or business signs. These signs, other than simply providing useful information and advertising your business, do much more. They also improve business branding, provide directions and help in business identification among many others.
Their versatility is what sets them apart from every other sign that a business can use. Post and Panel signs are commonly seen in hospitals, Universities, business parking lots, shopping stores and business grounds. In such areas, they are commonly placed in places such as:
- Entrances: This could be the parking lot of business premises or the entrance of a building. Therefore, they can easily be used as building signs that help customers identify your business area. If used in a parking lot, they can help provide directions on where to park your car, as well as point them towards the exit.
- Streets and roadsides: Post and Panel signs act as way finders, pointing potential customers towards the correct location of your business.
- Showcasing purposes: Post and panel signs can also be used in areas such as construction sites. Construction sites require high levels of organization to help prevent accidents and ensure proper workflow. Post and Panel signs can help improve organization while displaying architectural renderings.
Elements Of An Effective Post And Panel Sign
When designing one, there are certain elements that dictate the effectiveness of a post and panel sign. They include:
- Size: Whether you’re in need of building signs or street signs, the size of your sign matters. A small sign will be easy to miss, and therefore, will be ineffective.
- Visibility: Visibility is augmented by the size of a sign. Yet, other elements such as the font type, font size and color used play a huge role in ensuring visibility. Avoiding fancy and small fonts that match their background color is a step towards effective marketing.
- Style and finishing: These are other aspects that influence business branding quite strongly. The quality of finishing will communicate the quality of your business. The style should simply incorporate attractive elements that, since panel and post signs are outdoor signs, capture people’s attention.
Using a well-designed and well-constructed post and panel signs is a great option for your company’s brand identity and marketing strategy. Well-constructed post and panel signs will be a durable long-term option with a great return on investment. At G-Force Signs & Graphics we can create and produce a well-designed product that will give your company lasting impressions for years to come.
We Can Help You With Your Sign Solutions
At G-FORCE Signs and Graphics in South Windsor, CT we help companies establish their brand and marketing locally for all of their signage needs. Get your business noticed with attention grabbing signs and thought-provoking graphics. We have a full line of sign possibilities to meet all of your needs.
Be sure to keep checking back for more articles on the importance of business branding from G-FORCE Signs and Graphics; serving South Windsor CT and the surrounding areas.
To view more post and panel signs: CLICK HERE
For more information or to contact us for a Free Consultation: CLICK HERE
Check out some of our Reviews: CLICK HERE
Give us a call today and let G-Force Signs and Graphics in South Windsor, CT to find a creative solution for company’s signage needs today!